Tuesday, May 01, 2012

May Day for Bloomberg?

Interesting. Today is the big May 1 "May Day" General Strike day for the Occupy movement and I see that I can't access the Bloomberg.com web site. I just get "500" errors. I wonder if hackers, possibly even "Anonymous", which is associated with the Occupy movement, are to blame. Maybe not, but it is an interesting coincidence.
 
Actually, I can get to various portions of the Bloomberg web site directly, including news, but it is "Quick View" that gets the 500 error. Just click on any section in the menu bar other than "Quick" and things should be fine.

3 Comments:

At 12:28 AM , Blogger anjani02 said...

Excellent article! I’ll definitely come back to this page for reference.servicenow training classes

 
At 12:18 PM , Blogger online it guru said...

This was an interesting read. I especially liked the points explained in the middle of the article. qlik sense full course

 
At 10:17 PM , Blogger OnlineITGuru said...

MuleSoft online training provides a flexible learning path for professionals interested in modern API development and application integration. This mulesoft online training covers Mule applications, Anypoint Platform, API design, DataWeave, connectors, data transformation, testing, and deployment. Learners gain practical exposure through guided exercises and project-based assignments.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home