Monday, August 04, 2008

Barack shifting to center on energy

I am glad to see that Barack Obama continues to shift towards a more centrist position on a number of issues, the latest being energy, where he declares that he is willing to concede to demands for more offshore oil drilling if that will gain passage of a more robust energy policy.

I applaud his willingness to be a key member of the so-called "Gang of Ten", five Democratic senators and five Republican senators, who are working very hard to craft a more credible and bipartisan energy policy.

I continue to believe that Barack is a lot more pragmatic and centrist-leaning than any of his supporters are willing to admit. Personally, I can be supportive of Barack (but not an outright supporter), but I can in no way be supportive of "The Progressives" and the rest of his left-wing "supporters."

-- Jack Krupansky

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home