Friday, March 21, 2008

Bill Richardson supporting Barack

Congratulations to Barack for scoring the support of Bill Richardson. Of the original batach of democratic presidential contenders, I found Bill to be the most sincere, competent, qualified, and candidate with the highest integrity. I had assumed that he would eventually come out in support of Barack. I am only curious why it took so long or why now.

Now the question is what his support for Barack tells me. Not that much. There is s long list of leading Democrats who support either candidate. Frankly when I listen to him list out what Barack can do for America, I do not hear anything that could not be said for even stronger for Hillary. Maybe it tells us that he is really interested in running as VP for Barack, which would put him in the best position for succeeding Barack as president in eight years.

-- Jack Krupansky

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home