Sunday, August 20, 2006

Welcome to my political desk

This blog will contain my occasional political commentary, primarily on national politics and policy and international politics and policy as well.

Previously, I had published my political commentary on AOL Journals (Poli Ticks) and on my main blogging blog (Jack Krupansky on Blogging). My intent is that this new blog will be my primary channel for my political commentary.

My AOL Journal blog was simply an experiment. It worked, but had no provision for earning revenue from ads.

I may still post some of my political commentary on my blogging blog for added distribution, but this blog will now be my main distribution forum for my political commentary.

-- Jack Krupansky

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home